Winter Date Night Outfit

Camel coat | Turtleneck | Coated denim | Booties | Scarf | Bag


Leaving the house when it's frigid out? Miss me with that bullshhhh... BUT, when I have to go out, it's usually for a good reason so I still want to look put together. Today I'm sharing an outfit that I wore for a movie date night last weekend that's perfect for when it's cold out but you still want to go ALL out. (See? I even wore it in the snow!)


When it's cold out, your coat ends up being a major part of  your outfit. For the most part, I kept this outfit simple and let the coat and scarf do most of the talking. I love an outfit that's made up of staple pieces that you'll wear for years. There are probably similar examples of this outfit from ten years ago!


Another cold-weather staple of mine are a pair of coated black jeans - they are so flattering and give the look of leather but are far more comfortable than leather (you can't really tell in these photos, but they have a satin sheen to them). When I'm not wearing a dress or skirt to work in the winter, these are pretty much the only pants I wear.


I hope your week is going well! Mine has been a bit of a whirlwind so I have my sights set on Friday. 😜


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments