Trend Spotlight: Floral Finds


Winter isn't letting up and FRANKLY, I'm bored with winter fashion! I live and die for sundress season, and while I don't think we'll be getting it anytime soon, the sunset has been inching closer and closer to 7:00pm lately which has me craving warm weather outfits even more! Luckily, retailers are starting to roll out their spring pieces, so today I thought I'd share all of my favorite recent floral finds. Most of these pieces are super affordable, and all of them are a dreamy slice of spring and summer deliciousness!


This dress
was my first warm-weather purchase of the season - yay! I love the pink, and it's so breezy and comfortable. I styled it in an LTK post with some pink heeled sandals and an eyelet headband. I also ADORE this puff sleeved dress in a similar pattern and color scheme - I can imagine this one styled gorgeously for a baby shower! Speaking of showers, J. Crew does some of my favorite floral patterns, and this dress is no exception! It would make a great bridal shower dress, the cutout back gives it a fun youthfulness in comparison to the more modest cut of the front.

If you have a spring wedding coming up, there are lots of floral options right now that would make great wedding guest dresses. This one would be great for an outdoor wedding, and would also double as a fun vacation piece (plus, it's currently on sale for $35!) I love a satin slip dress as a wedding guest dress - the pattern of this one is beautiful, and there's also a smocked shirt available in the same pattern.

When it comes to accessories, I love a floral knot headband! I also LOVE these colorful earrings, I picture them styled with a solid-colored sundress.

I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Kenny and I took a quick trip to Philadelphia, so I'll be recapping everything we did later this week.

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments