Recent Picks for Spring


The SPRING FEVER has kicked in over here, and while spring itself is actually my least favorite season, I'm simply dying for some warmer temperatures! I haven't done a "haul" post in a long time, but I've been loving seeing things that other people are buying for the new season, so I thought I'd share my finds because I've gotten some really great affordable pieces for spring and summer!


I am a total sucker for Target dresses, and they have some really beautiful options out right now. I've ordered a few recently, but the one that really stands out is this GORGEOUS eyelet one! It looks like it could be hundreds of dollars from Zimmermann or another designer brand, but it's only $35. I wanted the blue but it was sold out so I ordered the white one, but I anticipate it coming back into stock so I might get the blue one too if it does. Speaking of dresses, I cannot resist a shirt dress. This one is a beautiful and nice quality classic. It's 100% cotton and the perfect fit! 

This bag is an Amazon find, and I love it because it's under $30 but gives the same look as the Saint Laurent Cassandra bag that's well over $2,000. On the bougier side of things, I recently got these sunglasses after having them on my wishlist for YEARS, and I'm so glad I finally got them! Celine sunglasses are the only luxury sunglasses I've ever owned, and the quality is impeccable - definitely worth the cost-per-wear.

White leather sneakers are a spring staple - I recently got this pair after lusting over them for a couple of years and I love them so much! The pop of pink is so fun, but they're still neutral enough to wear with any outfit. On the topic of shoes, I've been on the hunt for some camel heeled sandals and landed on this pair and I really love the look of them. They're a little trendier than I usually go for, but the tone of the leather is perfect and I appreciate the thick heels. They run a little small, I very rarely size up in shoes (even heels), but I sized up half a size in these.

I re-upped on a couple of my favorite warm-weather fragrances recently - Ellis Brooklyn Myth and Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic. They're both great for spring, and I'll be doing a full post on all of my favorite spring fragrances sometime next month.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments