Happy 💗 Day!

Similar sweater | Similar skirt | Boots | Bag | Earrings


Happy Valentine's Day! I've been wearing this pink getup all winter, and I thought it was the perfect outfit to share for the day of all things pink (and red)! I wore it for date night this past weekend and I got so many compliments on it!


This pink sweater is one of my very favorite pieces - it's so much fun to wear in the winter when everything outside looks bleak and dreary! It's a few years old from J.Crew, so I'm linking some other fun pink sweaters below!



This houndstooth skirt has also been a favorite this season - mine is currently sold out, so I'm linking some other fun options. This one is my fave but pricey; on the affordable side, I love this gingham one for styling into spring and summer!




I think I got pretty friggin lucky with my hair the day I took these photos. 😂 I am not secretive about the fact that I put basically zero effort into styling my hair, and this was on day five without washing and it somehow fell really nicely.


This handbag
has been a favorite of mine over the past several months! I haven't gotten much wear out of it over the winter because I usually wear lighter bags more during the spring and summertime, so I was excited to wear it with this outfit. Mine is in the shade "raw pecan" - it comes in several shades, I love it in "bungalow!" I'm picky about the bags I carry, and this one is really great! It has an optional crossbody strap, the pebbled leather is supple and beautiful, and it's a great size to hold everything you need without being bulky.


Got any good plans for Valentine's Day? Kenny and I had our Valentine's dinner on Saturday (which I think a lot of people did) so we're having a low key night in tonight! I got some Trader Joe's ravioli and some champagne, and I'm sure we will also have some sweets to indulge in! I'm also dying to watch the new Love is Blind season, and I'm feeling pretty good about my odds of getting Kenny to agree to start it tonight. 😉



I hope you have a love-ly day!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments