Colorful Fall Days

Collared sweater (similar, similar) | Denim skirt
Boots (similar, similar) | Headband | Earrings
Damier Ebene Speedy Bandouliere 30

It's still fall, right? Okay, just checking. 😂 I feel like everyone already has their Christmas decorations out, and I CAN'T LIE, I almost brought mine out this weekend when Kenny was gone, but I refrained! I HAVE been watching Hallmark Christmas movies with my dad, though. I think I'm going to wait until the week of Thanksgiving for Christmas decor because I have the week off so I'll have plenty of time to get everything out.



Today I'm sharing a simple fall outfit that's perfect for these colorful days leading up to the holidays! You might recognize this sweater from this post, and I'm still loving it! Sizing is limited, but I also love this other affordable option which comes in five colors. 



These boots are wonderful, I love the tapered heels and the slightly square toe is very on trend. I also love this similar pair from the same brand, and this super similar pair that comes in four colors!

This houndstooth headband is one of my favorite accessories this fall! It matches lots of different things, and the wool texture is great for fall and winter. J.Crew and J.Crew Factory have the very best headbands, I'm linking some more of my favorites for fall below! 



I hope you're having a great week so far! Kenny got back from his trip to New England late Monday night, and I'm so glad to have him back! I didn't know what to do with myself without him for four days. 😂


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments