10 Holiday Outfit Ideas

Outfit linked here

I love dressing for the holidays, and I can barely contain my excitement over all these holiday outfits! To me, the perfect holiday outfit makes a statement while still remaining cozy. Sleeveless cocktail dresses are beautiful, but I just get so cold wearing them in the winter! Today I'm sharing ten holiday outfit ideas that are fun and festive for any holiday events you have going on this season, AND you won't freeze in them!

Sweater | Skirt (similar) | Earrings
Shoes (also love these and these)

Outfit One: Starting off strong with this festive red ensemble. 😍 I love this outfit so much! Wool plaid skirts are one of my favorite pieces to wear in the wintertime, and this one is just stunning. Pair it with a sweater and some fabulous red heels and you've got the ultimate holiday outfit.

 Sequin pants (similar, similar, similar)
Sweater (similar) | Heels | Earrings

Outfit Two: I got really into sequin pants last year, but the REAL showstopper in this outfit is these amazing shoes! They come in three colors, and there's also a hair bow to match. Pair the pants and shoes with a staple sweater and some simple jewelry, and you're ready to shine.

Sweater (similar) | Jeans (similar, similar)
Headband (similar) | Booties (similar, similar)

Outfit Three: Interrupting the bold colors and sparkle for a more casual option! I love a good fair isle sweater for wintertime, and this one paired with some booties and straight leg winter white jeans is the perfect look for an at-home celebration or après-ski moment.

Top | Skirt (similar) | Headband | Boots

Outfit Four: I love all of the texture going on in this outfit! The wine-toned velvet pieces are just beautiful, and I love a good faux leather skirt and my favorite black boots. This top is an Amazon find that also comes in gold and black, but I love it in the burgundy shade with a matching headband. For a little extra coverage, you could also add some black tights.

Sweater | Coated jeans (similar, similar)
Headband (also beautiful with a scarf or wrap)
Shoes (also love these and these)

Outfit Five: Outfits like this are a go-to for me during the holidays. Coated jeans make a statement even as part of a simple outfit, but they really shine (no pun intended) when accessorized with a plaid headband or scarf and fun heels

Sequin skirt (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Sweater (similar) | Shoes (similar) | Earrings

Outfit Six: I love an all-black look, it's always chic and classic. This one is elevated with a sequin midi skirt (love the slit) and some elegant shoes (also in LOVE with these) and earrings will be a hit for any occasion this holiday season!

Dress (similar, blouse version) | Shoes | Earrings

Outfit Seven: This is an easy outfit because the dress makes a statement all on its own! I added some fun champagne bottle earrings for pizazz, but you could also do some simple studs and it would be just as beautiful. For something a bit more casual, there's also a blouse version of the dress that would be lovely paired with some dark wash jeans

Sweater (similar, similar) | Skirt (similar)
Shoes (also here, similar) | Bow (also love this headband)
My favorite champagne glasses

Outfit Eight: Monochromatic outfits are always in style, but I've been seeing more and more of them in the past few years. This champagne option is a beautiful alternative to all of the black this time of year (but don't get me wrong, I love all black!) This bias cut skirt is an Amazon find and fits just beautifully. It looks nicer than a lot of more expensive ones I've seen this season, and it comes in a ton of colors, so you can pick your favorite and create a monochromatic outfit around it. For the champagne shade, I've styled it with a cream sweater, gold shoes, and a fun hair bow. (Bonus points for having some champagne in one of my favorite crystal glasses in your hand.)

Top (similar) | Pants (similar, similar) | Shoes | Earrings

Outfit Nine: Back to another all black look! This dot sleeve bodysuit comes in several different styles, all of which are super fun for the holidays. Pair it with some black jeans, black heels, and fun earrings, and you're ready for a night out!

Dress (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Shoes (also here, similar) | Earrings
My favorite champagne glasses

Outfit Ten: Last but not least, this sparkling stunner! There are always so many beautiful sequin dresses out this time of year, but the silver ones have to be my favorite. Also a favorite - these gorgeous Jimmy Choo Bing dupes! They're less than 1/10th of the price of the real thing, plus they come in a bunch of colors and three different heel heights. Of course those two would be beautiful on their own, but I'd add some earrings and a glass of champagne to really send the look home


I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving week, and are looking forward to a beautiful holiday season ahead! 


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments