Trend Spotlight: Velvet Glam

I love wearing velvet in the fall and winter time, especially around the holidays. It gives glam a cozy twist, and I love that! Today I'm sharing my favorite velvet pieces this season, and there are some GOOD ones!


Okay I have to start with my favorite two things in this entire roundup - these shoes and their matching hair bow! They're so girly and fabulous and I fell in love the second I saw them. They both come in a few different colors and they're such pretty statement pieces. 


There are SO many beautiful velvet dresses out right now that would be perfect for any holiday parties or weddings you have coming up. This one is my personal favorite, it's my favorite shade of burgundy (also comes in a beautiful emerald) and I just love the neckline - plus, it's under $70! I also adore this one and this one for something more modest and warm.


While these are all beautiful holiday party pieces, many of them could double as workwear pieces. This blazer is gorgeous and would look great at the office. I also love this slip skirt, and this pleated mini skirt is SO my style. I'd style them both with a cozy sweater! This puff sleeve top is also adorable, I'd pair it with some coated black jeans and my favorite pumps


Last but not least, an Amazon find! I just ordered this smocked top in the wine shade and I can't wait to get it in. It also comes in black and a beautiful gold shade. I plan on styling it with a faux leather skirt or some coated jeans.

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm not sure what I'll get into, but Kenny and I are definitely due for a a date night because he was out of town last weekend, and I was sick and laying low the weekend before!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments