8 Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas


Over the past few years I've come to realize... I think that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Yes, even over Christmas! It's just such a cozy, relaxing holiday with tons of good food without the pressure of gift-giving. Don't get me wrong, I love giving gifts, but we all know not everyone is easy to shop for, and I also feel guilty thinking about someone struggling to figure out something to give me! 


When it comes to holidays, one of my favorite ways to celebrate is wearing a seasonal outfit I love! Today I'm sharing eight Thanksgiving outfit ideas, from casual to dressy.

Sweater (similar, similar) | Necklace | Hat | Skirt (similar)
Sneakers (similar, similar) | Boots (similar)


Outfit One:
I love a good midi skirt with a chunky sweater for fall! I'd personally style this look with some knee-high boots or booties, but it'd also be cute with white sneakers for a more casual look.

Sweater | Skirt | Hat | Earrings | Boots (similar)


Outfit Two:
This outfit is inspired by the one I'm wearing at the top of the post! I wore it last fall and it was very popular on Pinterest as a Thanksgiving outfit, so I had to recreate it for this post.

Sweater (similar) | Skirt (similar) | Headband
Earrings | Booties (similar, similar) | Heels


Outfit Three:
This is the ultimate girly winter white outfit that I cannot wait to recreate! I got this inexpensive tweed skirt and plan on styling it with a cream sweater and my favorite nude heels, but it would also be beautiful with white booties!

Turtleneck (similar, similar) | Jeans (similar, similar)
Wrap (similar) | Hat | Booties (similar)


Outfit Four:
This is one of my favorite easy-to-put-together outfits for fall! The pièce de résistance is this reversible plaid wrap (which comes in a bunch of other colors!) Pair it with a white shirt and your favorite jeans and you're ready to go! It's perfect for a casual Thanksgiving dinner, and I also love wearing things like this to wineries and bonfires.

Sweater dress (similar, similar, similar) | Hat
Belt | Necklace | Earrings | Booties (similar)


Outfit Five:
Sweater dresses are a go-to for me for the chilly months. They're comfy, warm, and easy to dress up with your favorite accessories - I'd pick some layering necklaces and a hat!

Sweater set | Necklace | Headband | Sneakers (similar, similar)

Outfit Six: As a twist on a sweater dress, I love this affordable sweater set! It comes in seven neutral colors and would be adorable styled casually with some leather sneakers and a fall headband.

Blouse (similar, similar) | Skirt (similar, similar)
Earrings | Belt | Boots (similar)


Outfit Seven:
I love styling pleated midi skirts for fall! They're elegant with a dressy blouse, and a little dressed down with a sweater. Add a belt to elevate the look!

Dress | Shirt (similar, similar) | Earrings | Loafers (similar)


Outfit Eight:
Last but not least, this prep school-inspired look! Academic and menswear-inspired looks like this are very trendy right now, and I love this one becuase it reminds me of something Blair Waldorf would wear. These loafers are a great dupe for the Gucci Princetown loafers, and I think they complement this pinafore dress perfectly.


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments