Farewell To Fall 🍂


Happy Thanksgiving (tomorrow)! Today I'm sharing a simple, dressy-ish, comfortable outfit perfect for the end of fall and all of your upcoming holiday gatherings.

Similar dress (2, 3) | Scarf (also here, here) | Boots (similar, similar)


Sweater dresses are a fall and winter staple for me; they're easy to throw on with a scarf or vest and head out the door. Mine is old from Zara, but I LOVE this one from that's under $40 and comes in a ton of colors. I'm eyeing the burgundy one! 


If you've had your eye on a Burberry scarf, get one! They're such a great way to amp up an otherwise simple outfit, and they're something you'll have in your wardrobe forever. If you're not into the classic tan colorway, they come in 15 other colors - I absolutely love the blush one! You can also get them monogrammed for free to add a personal touch, which is especially great if you're giving one as a gift.


I styled this outfit with suede boots, but it'd also look great dressed down with sneakers and topped with a camel coat.


I hope you have a wonderful holiday tomorrow if you're celebrating! Today I (and I'm sure many of you) are busy prepping for Thanksgiving dinner, but I'll be back on Friday with a gift guide roundup just in time for Black Friday sales.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links. 


No comments