My Ideal Fall Outfit



Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing what is probably my FAVORITE outfit that I've worn yet this fall! It's warm and cozy with essentially no skin showing, but still flattering and very chic! It's comprised of mostly affordable pieces but looks a lot more expensive than it is.

Pleated skirt (similar) | Similar sweater
Boots (similar, similar) | Hat | Belt


So first, let's talk about the highlight of this outfit: the green pleated skirt. I got this one last year at H&M and they don't have it anymore, but this one from Amazon is very similar and also comes in over 15 colors. I almost got rid of this skirt because I wasn't loving the way I had been styling it last year, but I absolutely love it in this outfit so my excitement about it has been renewed!


My sweater is old from Abercrombie, but I love this similar one from Target! I really love Target sweaters, they're always affordable and usually great quality for the price - better than something comparable you would find somewhere like H&M. This one has a really unique knit that sets it apart and allows it to make somewhat of a statement even though it's just a solid-colored sweater. It comes in four other colors; I'm thinking of getting the red one for the holidays.


These boots
are new to me this year, and I love them. I was looking for a pair of brown boots that didn't slouch at the ankles, and these fit the bill! The only thing I wish is that they had a stacked heel rather than a suede covered heel since heels can take on damage from rain and bumping around, but I treated them with protectant spray and I'm careful with them. This pair and this pair are also very similar options since mine are almost sold out.


You can't see them that well here, but I'm wearing my tortoiseshell hoop earrings that I mentioned in my October favorites post! I love adding them to neutral-toned outfits in the fall and winter, and I think they're very unique yet classic.


You've seen me a lot in this hat (actually, I don't think I've posted an outfit this fall without it 😂) and it really is that good! It's less than $20, comes in a bunch of colors, and is really great to top off an outfit (and let's be honest, disguise what should've been a hair wash day). I'm thinking of getting one in a light beige.


I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny is visiting friends in New England, so it's just Roxy and me! I have a bridal shower for one of my friends on Sunday, and I'm thinking of getting crazy on Saturday and going ahead and putting up the Christmas decorations...... I don't know what's gotten into me, but I have to fill my weekend somehow! Kenny voted to put them up November first, so I know he'll be on board. 😂 I used to be so bothered by early decorators, but now that I'm the one putting them up and taking them down, I'd rather enjoy them for as long as possible!

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments