2021 Holiday Gift Guide Roundup

Now that we've celebrated Thanksgiving, we're in the home stretch to Christmas! I know most people aren't done with their holiday shopping yet, so today I'm linking all of the gift guides that I've put together this year on LTK. You can find links to all of the LTK posts underneath each of the photos, and I also linked all of the gift ideas in the widgets below each gift guide.

Almost everything included in these guides is something that I personally own and love and/or something that I've given as a gift in the past that has been well received! Plus, many of these things are on sale for Black Friday, so it's a good time to get things for a deal.


Gift Guide for Ladies linked HERE


This women's gift guide is comprised of many of my own favorite things, along with a bunch of gifts that I have given in the past! I can personally endorse all of these things, because I own most of them and love them all! Many of these are great for someone who has "everything," or someone whose size you're unsure of, so you don't have to guess. It's hard to pick favorites, but my most-used things from this list are the wine glasses, the robe, the boots, the sleep mask, the slippers, the signet ring, The huggie earrings, and the lip balm. Okay that's a lot of things 😂 But I really do swear by all of them!

Gift Guide for Guys linked HERE


Guys can be really hard to buy for! Everything on this list is something that I have bought for at least one guy in my life, and they have loved all of these things! Plus everything on this list other than one thing is under $80! It's hard to pick favorites from this list because I really do love everything, but I would say my top recommendations would be this pullover (I own the women's version and I've given one to everyone in my family!), this cologne sampler, and this whiskey ice glass (bonus points if you add a bottle of their favorite liquor). They're all thoughtful gifts that someone probably wouldn't be expecting to receive, and wouldn't necessarily purchase for themselves.

Holiday Pajamas Gift Guide linked HERE


Holiday pajamas can be a great gift, especially to match with your family or friends! I know a lot of people have the tradition of gifting holiday pajamas on Christmas Eve to wear on Christmas morning. These are all of my favorite classic holiday pajama sets this year that you can wear all winter long. Some of my favorites are from Old Navy and they have TONS of pattern options, plus matching versions for the family. I also adore this pair from Target, the holly print is something different and so pretty.

Amazon Gifts Under $35 linked HERE


Amazon is a great destination for unique gifts that you can get your hands on quickly. All of these picks are things that I have or have given as gifts, and they're all under $35 and eligible for Prime shipping! I own almost everything on this list and it's hard to pick favorite, but my top gift recommendations would have to be the sleep mask, the huggie earrings and initial necklace, the mug, and the ice roller!

Home Bartender Gift Guide linked HERE


If you have a wine lover or aspiring mixologist in your life, then I know they'd love something from this list! I linked all of my favorite glasses that I swear by, along with this whiskey ice wedge glass that I gave my dad last year and he loves! I also can't live without these silicone wine bottle caps, which would make a great stocking stuffer. I also love this gorgeous marble wine bottle chiller, which is only $30 and doubles as a beautiful decor piece.

Coffee Lover Gift Guide linked HERE



To many people, coffee is a lifestyle more than just a drink. 😂 One of my favorite gifts from a few years ago was my Nespresso Vertuo machine. It came with a milk frother, but you can also get the machine and the frother separately. I also really enjoy this pod organizer which you can get for the Vertuo or classic Nespresso pods. For someone who already has all of the coffee making appliances they need, These double-walled mugs and fun spoons make a great gift idea! These stencils are also fun for a fancy at-home coffee experience.

Warm and Cozy Gift Guide linked HERE



If you have a homebody or a cold-natured person in your life, this gift guide is for them! I swear by every single thing on this list because I'm perpetually cold. This blanket is THE warmest and so beautiful. It comes in a few colors, including a beautiful red for the holidays! I also swear by these boots - they're super comfortable and even warmer than my Uggs, plus they come in a leather version this year in addition to the classic nubuck. Speaking of Uggs, I couldn't live without these slippers - I wear them every single day, even in the summer. For a unique gift idea, I love this rechargable hand warmer. It's great to toss in your pocket before running outside to walk the dog!

L.L.Bean Gift Guide Linked HERE


I have a lot of favorite pieces from L.L.Bean and they're all on sale for Black Friday, so I made a designated post for all of them. These are all great gift ideas for men or women! I've mentioned this a few times, but this pullover (men's version here) is one of my top gift recommendations - I love the style of it and it comes in a bunch of great colors. I've given one to everyone on my family! This fisherman sweater (women's version here) is a classic piece you can wear forever. Kenny got one for his friend a couple of years ago and he wears it all the time! I would personally get the men's version for myself because I like them a bit boxy and oversized. Last, this canvas tote bag is a major staple for me. It comes in several sizes and colors, two strap lengths, and zippered and non-zippered versions. It's monogrammable, which is an especially great touch if you plan on giving one as a gift!

Nordstrom Gift Set Favorites linked HERE


I love all of the makeup and skincare gift sets that come out around the holidays! They're usually a great value and a nice way to try products you've been interested, and of course they make great gifts.  My top gift set picks from Nordstrom are this Charlotte Tilbury lipstick set, and this Lancome serum set. This Jack Black lip balm is also a favorite of mine, and a great thing to add to a gift or as a stocking stuffer - my brother is usually anti-lip balm but loves this stuff, so I always get him some.

Sephora Makeup Gift Set Favorites linked HERE



Clearly I'm a fan of the lip sets from Sephora this season. 😂 This set and this set are my two favorite lip gloss formulas on the market, and I also love this mini lipstick set as a way to try a few different shades.

Sephora Skincare Gift Set Favorites linked HERE




Moving onto Sephora's skincare gift sets, I really love this Jack Black balm and this Peter Thomas Roth mask set, both of which I've given as gifts in the past and are a great value. I also swear by this Lancome serum!

Ulta Gift Set Favorites linked HERE



Ulta also has a lot of my great skincare and makeup sets, including some of my favorites like this Peter Thomas Roth mask set and this It Cosmetics skincare set. This Tarte lippie set is also a great gift idea because you can break it up and gift it to multiple people (or yourself).

Happy gifting!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commisionable links.

No comments