Orchard Wandering 🍎

 


Hey y'all! (I don't know why I had to say "y'all" but it just felt right.) Today I'm sharing the outfit that I wore to the apple orchard a couple of weekends ago! Visiting the apple orchard is one of my favorite fall activities, and then once you get home you get to make apple goodies with your picks. 😍 My favorite easy apple recipes are this apple crisp (which I'm making tonight!) and these apple dumplings.

Sweater (similar, similar) | Skirt | Boots | Hat


If you read my collared sweaters post, then you know I'm in love with them this year! The one I'm wearing is such a great find - it's under $30, comes in three colors, and feels super soft and luxurious. It's selling out in the smaller sizes, but this one is another great affordable option in stock. If you're looking for something more luxe, I LOVE this cashmere one.


These rubber boots
are definitely a fall staple for me. I wear these a ton for outdoor activities, whether it's visiting the apple orchard or the pumpkin patch during the fall, or gardening and picking blueberries in the summer. Another fall staple: this hat! I've been wearing with almost every outfit lately. It comes in a bunch of colors, I have it in black and two shades of brown. It's a wool blend and under $20, which is a great price compared to all of the $100+ plus hats out there.


I hope you're having the best week!


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commisionable links.

No comments