Favorite Winter White Jeans

Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going great. It's been a weird one for me, we had a snow day on Monday and it's been busy otherwise!

Turtleneck | Jeans | Similar denim jacket
Similar boots | Hat | LV Pochette Accessories

I'm back today to share this outfit I wore recently that features my FAVORITE winter white jeans. I used to be SO anti-white-after-Labor-Day, but I've been loving incorporating white jeans into my outfits in the winter.

It sounds dramatic, but I've been on the hunt for the right white jeans for years. I went through a pair of Levi's, a pair from American Eagle, and a pair from Banana Republic, and none of them were quite right. They either didn't fit well, or they were too white to wear year-round. I eventually ended up grabbing this pair on a whim in store without even trying them on, and much to my surprise they were absolutely perfect! I got my usual size and they fit great. They do break in a bit, so don't worry if they're slightly snug in the waist at first. The best part is they're only $20 full price! The come in a few other washes, too. They're a relaxed "mom" fit, and slightly cropped. I think they look even better in person!

I think this denim jacket is the piece I've had in my wardrobe the longest - I got it for my birthday in 2011! Obviously I can't find it online, but this one is the same brand and it's pretty identical.

This hat is an Amazon find under $20! It comes in pretty much any color you could possibly want, I have it in black too (styled here) and I love both, although I get more wear out of the black one. It's adjustable on the inside with a little drawstring so you can fit it to your head.

I'm also wearing my favorite layering turtleneck that I mentioned in my winter wardrobe essentials post! I have four different colors that I wear all the time, they're so easy to tuck in and layer and they're one of my most-worn pieces in the fall and winter.

I'll be back on Friday with a fun recipe that I'll be making for the Super Bowl! See you then!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments