My Favorite Sweater Brand

How's it going? Is it snowing where you are? We had a decent snowfall early Sunday morning, but it was pretty much melted off the roads by mid-afternoon. It's calling for snow here and there for the next couple of weeks, and I'm hoping we get at least one pretty snow! I absolutely love a cozy snow day, and luckily for me I don't have TOO much to shovel when it comes, so it's always welcomed by me!

Sweater | Similar skirt | Boots | Headband | Bag

Let's talk about what may be my favorite sweater - this shaker knit mock neck! French Connection is my very favorite brand for sweaters. They have a ton of great basic staple sweaters, as well as more "statement" ones - this one is one of my favorites from last year and they brought it back again in a few colorways this year! I find a lot of mine at T.J. Maxx for good deals - I found one for my mom a few weeks ago on clearance for $12 (it was originally $100!) and it's now her favorite sweater! Nordstrom Rack usually has good deals on French Connection, too.

Linking some of my favorite staple black French Connection sweaters below:



My skirt is a few years old from J.Crew, but I wanted to link some similar ones! This one is the closest I found and it's fully stocked. It's great for the office, I wear it a ton in the winter with a black or white sweater and boots. 




I hope you're having a great week so far! I'll be back on Friday to share my favorite red wines under $20, just in time for Valentine's weekend!

 
xoxx, Laura


No comments