Trend Spotlight: Pink and Red


I always love pink and red together, but especially around Valentine's Day! It's such a fun and girly combo, and an easy way to add color to your outfit without going over the top. I compiled all of the cutest pink and red pieces out right now that are festive for Valentine's Day, and fun for the rest of the season, too!

Something about pink and red sneakers gets me every time. These Campo sneakers are majorly on my wishlist, I've had my eye on them for a while and when I saw this colorway I totally fell!

Speaking of things that get me every time - graphic tees! This one is so cute, and ban.do always has a bunch of cute pink and red options. 


I love a good color blocked piece, and this sweater is so fabulous for apres ski. This satin dress would be great to wear as a wedding guest, and I also love this one for the same purpose - the tie waist brings everything together perfectly. 


There's also a ton of cute pink and red loungewear out right now. I love this pajama set, and these cute striped bottoms come in pants and shorts. I also love this leggings and sports bra set - the bra is especially cute!


That's all I've got for you today, not much else to report! I think most of us are probably still recovering from the game yesterday. 😂 They were calling for some snow here yesterday so I had been hoping for a snow day today, but it disappeared from the forecast! Oh well. Have a great week!

xoxx, Laura

No comments