Trend Spotlight: Blue and White


Blue and white is probably the most classic color combination there is. Blue and white together can serve as neutrals depending on how you style them, but they can also stand out on their own. The combo works in every season, but I especially love it as we get into spring and summer! It's been absolutely bitter cold the past several days, which has me yearning for warm weather more than ever. 


I thought I'd share some of my favorite blue and white pieces that are out right now to get some spring fashion inspiration going! A lot of these things are on sale for President's Day, too.

DRESSES


Blue and white dresses are the best! I have one just like this one from last year that I wore the heck out of, and I can't wait to break it out again this year. I also love the tropical toile print on this one. This romper is so cute and flowy, it has me dreaming of a beach vacation!

CLOTHING


Blue and white striped shirts are great for the office - this one has great reviews. I adore this one piece swimsuit, there's something so retro about it. It would look great with this coverup shirt over top! I love a good blue and white striped sweater to throw over my outfit on chilly evenings in the spring and summer, J.Crew always does them right.

ACCESSORIES


Accessories are some of my favorite fashion items to purchase, and AS YOU KNOW I'm particularly addicted to headbands. This floral one is on my wishlist!


I hope you have a great week, and if you have today off, I'm jealous!

xoxx, Laura

No comments