Shearling Boots for Winter

One of my favorite "practical trends" for cold weather is shearling-lined boots. Faux or real, they're super cute and cozy, and so much fun to style! While it's still a bit early for boots of this caliber in most climates, I wanted to go ahead and chat about them and share my favorites before all of the good ones sell out. I have a few different pairs of shearling-lined boots that are my absolute go-to when I want to be extra cozy and still look cute. I get so much wear out of them! See a few ways I've styled them below:

Original post
Original post

Original Post

Original post

Scroll through to see my favorite shearling boots available this season! Most of them are between $150 and $250, but you can save your favorites via LIKEtoKNOW.it here to check back for sales.

I want to highlight the J.Crew Nordic boots in particular because I had my eye on them for a couple of years before getting them last winter, and I wish I had gotten them sooner! I always recommend them, and a couple of my friends have gotten them after I told them how amazing they are. They go on sale often (they're currently 25% off with code 'DRESSYISH'), but I think they're worth full price. They're super comfortable and warm, not to mention cute! They come in three different colors this season (I have "glazed pecan"), each of which come with two different complementary lace colors so you can pick which you're feeling on any given day (and they're easy to re-lace if you change your mind). They're SERIOUSLY warm, even warmer than my Uggs. I got a ton of wear out of them last winter, and I can't wait to break them out again this year.

xoxx, Laura

No comments