Guys Gift Guide

I don't know about you, but I find guys to be the hardest to shop for! Especially the guys in my family who never seem to have a wishlist to go off of... Sigh! Luckily, I've accumulated a pretty good list of gifts over the years that I've given to men in my life that they've loved. Today I'm sharing that list with you! And although I'm dubbing this my "gift guide for guys," a lot of things on the list are great for anyone on on your list, and are things that I own and love too (Like number 1, 2, 4, 7, 9...) As a bonus, most of the things are affordable, with a few higher-ticket items.

P.S. If you're looking for more gift guides, I have a bunch that I've linked in LTK, and I have a big roundup coming for Black Friday next week, so stay tuned!



  1. Pullover: This is a tried and true gift idea that I've given as well as received! I love L.L.Bean as a brand, their pieces are great quality and their customer service is awesome. This classic snap-up pullover comes in nine gorgeous colors for men, as well as 12 for women! It also comes in extended sizing, which is always a bonus.
  2. Beanie: I've been stealing these beanies from Kenny for years, they're great for guys and girls! They're super comfy and cozy, and come in like a zillion (27) colors.
  3. Ice whiskey glass: If you have a whiskey (or any liquor) on ice drinker in your life, this is a great gift that's gimmicky, but still practical. Pair it with a bottle of their favorite spirit!
  4. Lip balm: Sometimes to get a guy to care about skincare, you have to put it in manly packaging. This is a "mens" lip balm (that's still one of my personal favorites). It's thick and moisturizing, has SPF 25, and comes in six "flavors."
  5. Wool socks: You know you're officially an adult when you appreciate receiving socks as a gift. Pretty much my whole family receives wool socks every year, and you never hear any of us complaining! We also love the wool socks from Costco.  
  6. Candles: Some guys love candles, including my brother as of the past couple years. I've gotten him a handful of candles as gifts - his favorites are Leather & Embers, Tobacco Cedar, and Seaside Woods.
  7. Espresso machine: I got my Nespresso machine for Christmas last year, and I absolutely love it! If the person you're gifting to already has a nice coffee machine, get them some pods and my favorite Yeti coffee mug.
  8. The North Face mountain jacket: This is Kenny's favorite jacket, he has three different colors. It's a great quality jacket that's been produced for decades, and comes in nine colors.
  9. Sunglasses: Amazon has become my go-to place to get sunglasses because they have so many great affordable styles. Kenny is a serial sunglasses-loser, so he prefers inexpensive pairs, and this style is his favorite. They're definitely unisex - my mom loves them too! Sojos is my favorite sunglasses retailer on Amazon, I have several pairs of their glasses and they're all under $20.
  10. Yaktrax: If you live in a cold, snowy or icy climate, then you need a pair of Yaktrax! They're basically traction cleats that you can attach to whatever shoes you're wearing for added grip in slick conditions. My dad gets a new pair every year for added traction when he's walking the dog and the weather is bad.
  11. Post-shave gel: This is a really great razor burn prevention gel. I get Kenny a bottle of this every year and he says he can really tell a difference when he doesn't use it - he gets more irritation and ingrown hairs without it.
  12. Cologne: Cologne is always a great gift! Kenny's (and my) favorites are Montblanc Legend, YSL Y, and Dior Sauvage.
  13. Waterproof shower Bluetooth speaker: A lot of people have a Bluetooth speaker at this point, but not everyone has a waterproof one for the shower! This one has a suction cup on the back so you can stick it to the shower wall. You could also bring it on a boat or canoe trip, and the listing even pictures it stuck to a paddle board. It has a 14 hour battery life and is compatible with any device.
  14. Chargeable hand warmer: I got this for my dad last year, and thought it was SO cool! He's a big fan of the HotHands hand warmers for outdoor activities and camping trips, but sometimes you don't want to use those if you're only going to be out for a short amount of time (like de-icing your car, or walking the dog). Enter: USB chargeable hand warmer! It's just what it sounds like: a little hand warmer that you can turn on and off and charge. It has different warmth levels, and even functions as a power bank, so you can charge your phone with it, too.
  15. Vanity tray: This is one thing I've never gotten anyone as a gift, but I think it's such a good idea! Kenny's always leaving his wallet or his keys in his pants and then has to look for them in the morning before work, so this vanity tray on his nightstand would make a good home for them. It has a specific spot for a phone that has a little notch on the edge for the charging cord to nest if your phone is plugged in on the nightstand.


Have you gotten started on your Christmas shopping yet? I have a pretty good list going, and luckily I don't have TOO many people to shop for, although it's always stressful nonetheless!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

1 comment

  1. Exhaustive and definitely inspo worthy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete