Thanksgiving Outfit Inspo

Can you believe this week is Thanksgiving?? I wanted to share an outfit I wore recently that would be perfect for Thanksgiving, or any fall activity (although let's face it, it's cold out now and it's basically Christmas).

Similar sweater, 2 | Similar skirt, 2 | Similar boots, 2 | Necklace | Hat | Bag

Most of the pieces I'm wearing are old, but I've linked a bunch of similar pieces above! I absolutely love the orange-rust color of this sweater, it's so perfect for fall and I think it'd be flattering on just about any skin tone. This similar sweater is so beautiful, and this other one is a bestseller that was featured in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Back when the over-the-knee boots trend hit, I wasn't sure how long it would last. I'm surprised by long long it's been hanging around, but I think OTK boots are so flattering and sexy, so I'm hoping to see them stick around. I love this pair and this pair, the suede is so rich and makes them look extra black, and the block heel makes them much more comfortable and easy to walk in.

The infamous Amazon hat is back! This hat is such a good deal (currently $17 and comes in every color you could possibly want). I have three different colors and I wear the heck out of them in the fall and winter. The inside of the brim has a thin ribbon that you can tie up to adjust the size, which is really helpful in getting just the right fit.

Smile maybe?? (This was actually a test shot but I like the way it turned out!)

That's better. 😂

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving week! I have a couple of posts scheduled for later this week involving my favorite Bath & Body Works holiday candles, and a Black Friday gift guide roundup. 

xoxx, Laura

No comments