Quarantine Haul

LISTEN... Listen... I fully understand that this haul is completely out of hand. But I'm INSIDE. ALL DAY. ONLINE. I can't stop myself. I have GOALS (goals to curate a comfy but cute work-from-home wardrobe as someone who rarely dresses down). I also have DREAMS (dreams of having a BOUNTIFUL social life once it's safe to do so again, and to have new outfits to adorn my newly reinvigorated lifestyle of going places). If you're telling me that you're not doing more online shopping than usual right now, then you're lying!

So let's get into it! Here are all of the things that I've bought online during quarantine (so far... someone help me).




DRESSES/SKIRTS:
Off-the-shoulder midi dress: HOW beautiful is this dress?! I just fell in love as soon as I saw it, and can't wait to wear it out somewhere later this summer (fingers crossed!) When I tried it on, I was happy to find out that you can wear the sleeves on or off the shoulder; when worn on the shoulder they create a pretty square neckline.
Smocked midi dress: Even though this is a different brand as the off-the-shoulder dress, it's the exact same pattern and material. It's like a beautiful, more casual (and even work-friendly) version of the other one. Smocking is so on trend for spring/summer, so I love that it has a smocked bodice!
Tweed mini dress: I got this because I thought it'd be so cute for Easter even at home, but I ended up wearing leggings, ha! Either way, you can't beat a good tweed piece. It's a feminine classic!
Floral romper: Like I said, smocking is HOT this spring, and I thought this romper would be adorable for a casual day out, or lounging around the house.
Square neck mini dress: I've been LOVING a good square neckline this season, and this dress is just everything. A pretty and classic blue floral, puff sleeves... I can't wait to wear this!
Toile wrap skirt: Toile is one of my favorite prints of all time (I did an entire post on it last year), but it's not the easiest to find affordable toile pieces. This skirt is only $30 and so pretty!



LOUNGEWEAR:
Lavender pullover: I am a SUCKER for lavender, I think it's just the prettiest color! Aerie does great oversized sweatshirts, I already have a few that I love, so what's one more?
Iconic sweatshirt: Pretty sure I was wine drunk for this one... but can you blame me?? This sweatshirt is SO cute, and burgundy is my favorite color. It's on sale for $12, so I basically couldn't NOT order it, right?
Nashville tee: Do you think Kenny will get the hint if I wear this in front of him? 😂 Certain graphic tees just touch my heart and make me NEED them, and this one is currently 60% off!
Mock neck sweatshirt: I love a good mock neck (I pretty much live in mock neck or turtleneck sweaters during fall and winter) so when I saw this vibrant pink one, I had to have it! It would look great with bike shorts and sneakers.
Joggers: Has anyone else noticed that joggers are SPARSE online these days?! Everywhere is sold out! Everyone is at home and stocking up on loungewear, ha! These are in UK sizing, so size up 1-2 sizes from your usual size.



TOPS:
Cropped mock neck sweater: I wore this the day after I got it with gold jewelry and my mom told me it looked like one of her favorite sweaters from the 80's, so you KNOW it's a classic!
Eyelet sleeve blouse: Eyelet is a must for springtime, and I love this cute little blouse for dressing up or down. I got it in white, but I love the red too!
Mock neck tunic sweater: It's no secret that I'm sweater addicted, and sweaters have been the real MVP of working form home. This one is super long and cozy, and will be a staple for years.
Striped sweater: A navy and white striped sweater is a preppy classic, I see myself wearing this even more in the spring and summer than the fall and winter.


SHOES/ACCESSORIES:
Tortoiseshell sandals: The tortoiseshell trend is one of my favorites for spring, so I had to have these heeled mules! I can't wait to wear them with black dresses once the #quar is over.
Cap toe heels: I did a whole post about cap toe heels, and after ordering three different pairs, I finally found the perfect ones for me! I cannot wait to wear these to the office after the work from home period ends.
Floral headband: At this point it's clear that I'm addicted to knotted headbands, so I had to have this pretty pink floral one! It makes a plain, casual outfit feel much fancier. My brother even said he liked it, so you know it's good!

That's all (FOR NOW...) Did you have a good weekend? I had probably the best weekend I've had since all of this craziness started! I usually get bummed out on Sundays/think they're kind of a throwaway day, but Kenny and I had such a great day yesterday. We did laundry and cleaned the house, and then started Outer Banks on Netflix and ended up binging the whole thing, which we NEVER do! It was super interesting and fun, I loved the friends in the show because they seemed so authentic. I would highly recommend it if you need something new to watch!

I had been wanting to bake something too, but didn't think I'd be able to because I'm out of a few essential ingredients. Then as if sent from heaven, a blogger I like (Amanda Arnold) posted her favorite vegan chocolate muffin recipe which I DID have all the ingredients for, so I made those and they turned out so yummy!

I hope you have a great start to your week, and I'll see you back here soon!

xoxx, Laura

No comments