Springy in Savannah

BABE! Happy weekend! I hope you had a great week 8,374 of quarantine (that's what we're at right?) I think we've all lost count at this point.

Jacket (similar) | Sweater | Skirt | Boots (similar) | Headband | Earrings | Bag


Today I'm sharing an outfit that I photographed way back in February when Kenny and I were on our Savannah trip, and is one of my favorites for both spring and fall.


How lovely is this pink wall? It's on the side of the Olde Pink House which is just about the most charming and extravagant restaurant I've ever been to all at the same time.


So I know that Amazon is probably on everyone's radar for fashion at this point - both my skirt and headband are from there! The skirt is adorable but isn't the best quality - the drawstring isn't functional, and it doesn't have a lining. But for the price, it's a cute piece for spring. This headband on the other hand is a great buy! It comes in a pack of nine different colors for only $13, I wear them all the time.


I've had this same denim jacket since 11th grade - can you believe that?! It proves that it's really a wardrobe staple that you can wear for years. There are so many good jean jackets on the market these days, this one is a great affordable option with tons of great reviews.


These azaleas though! They become more and more prevalent the farther south you go, and I love them so much. Such a welcome wash of


Last thing - this lipstick! It's the Haus Labs lip crayon in the shade "Power Move." I was fully influenced to buy it (AFTER promising myself no new lipsticks this year because I have way too many) after seeing a photo of Lady Gaga wearing it on Instagram. NO REGRETS, the formula is great and I love the color for spring and summer. It's a toned-down pink that's perfect for everyday wear.


I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I had a chill night in last night, we got takeout and watched a couple movies. I'm not sure what we'll do for the rest of the weekend, but it's quarantine, everything's spontaneous!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


No comments