Springtime in Shenandoah

Happy Friday, I hope you had a great week!

Shirt | Jeans | Sunglasses | Wedges | LV Speedy 30 Bandouliere


I know that we're all focusing on the little things that bring us joy right now, and one of those things for me is cherry blossoms! I love how they flutter down and scatter the ground like confetti. The past couple of weeks have been beautiful with all of the flowering trees, but they're finally starting to leaf out now.


Over last weekend and into the beginning of this week, we had SUCH beautiful weather. It was a taste of summer and got me so excited for warm weather! Kenny and I had our windows open and went on walks and it was so refreshing. Later in the week, it's been SO windy, and we've had some crazy storms. Springtime is so finnicky!


Today I'm sharing a fun and affordable spring outfit that I wore the other weekend when Kenny and I were on a walk around the campus of our alma mater.

 
This shirt is so cute, and only $10! I love the square neck and eyelet puff sleeves. It doesn't have any stretch really, so if you're in between sizes, I'd recommend sizing up.


I've been loving medium-wash cropped jeans for spring, too! This pair is super comfy but runs large. I sized down and they're still too big around the waist, so I'd recommend sizing down in them at least one size, maybe two.


Last but not least: these wedges! I got them last spring (featured here) and they're back this year. They're a great dupe for the Castaner Carina wedges, but for a fraction of the price. The tie closure is a little cumbersome, but once you get the hang of it, they're comfy and easy to walk in since they're a low heel.

I hope you have a great weekend! Have any good stay-at-home plans? Kenny and I are going to go on a scenic drive at some point to get out of the house, and I'm hoping to get some takeout from one of our favorite downtown restaurants tonight because we've been missing it since not being able to go there!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments