Dupes For Sold-Out #NSale Pieces

It's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale public access day! We public-access #NSale shopping peasants all know what a bummer it is to fall in love with an amazing piece during the pre-sale only to have it sell out almost instantly, never to be restocked until after the sale (however, Nordstrom CLAIMS that they'll be restocking sold-out items today, so we'll see). Luckily, Nordstrom isn't the only place on earth with pieces like them. I know, it's a shocking revelation amongst all the hype.

At the end of the day, it's JUST A SALE and all of the pieces that are featured in the sale do end up getting restocked eventually. If you're willing to wait, most of the items go back on sale later in the season, and show up at Nordstrom Rack, too (some of the stuff from last year's anniversary sale are even still on the Nordstrom Rack site, like this uber-popular cardigan). I even saw some of the popular pieces at TJ Maxx just a couple months after the sale!

All that to say, sometimes you just fall in love with something and need it NOW. I get it, I'm the same way. So TODAY I'm bringing you some dupes of sold-out styles from the sale for all of us public-access shoppers who missed out. (And it looks like I'm not the only one on the hunt for lookalikes - even the dupes are starting to sell out now, I've had to replace a few already!)



Nordstrom ($39) | Dupe ($20)


Nordstrom ($65) | Dupe ($40)
These are the SAME BRAND, and the dupe version was available in the sale last year! I like the dupe better, I prefer the baby slit to the zipper pockets.

Nordstrom ($79) | Dupe ($16)

Nordstrom ($45) | Dupe ($40) | Dupe ($20)

Nordstrom ($25) | Dupe ($19)

Nordstrom ($26) | Dupe ($8)

Nordstrom | Dupe ($68 plus 40% off)

The dupe version of this sweater doesn't have buttons, but I like it better that way. It's also longer, and currently on sale for 40% off!

Nordstrom ($126) | Dupe ($75)
You don't have to wait for the NSale to score a moto jacket, there are always tons of great options around.

Nordstrom ($150-$165) | Dupes ($100)
This pair of boots was the best dupe I found for the Sam Edelman version, besides the color. I love the look of them just as much as, if not more than the Sam Edelman pair. They also come in gray and black, if that's your szhuszh.

Nordstrom ($130) | Dupe ($70)
I have the dupe version of these, and they're the most gorgeous booties I've ever had. I highly recommend them.

Nordstrom ($100) | Dupe ($65)
Dupe ($50) | Dupe ($40)

Nordstrom | Dupe ($85) | Dupe ($90)
 I got my ugg slippers from the site that the dupes are from for almost 50% off, they run sales almost every day so never pay full price if you get some from there!

Nordstrom ($39) | Dupe ($16.50, plus 20% off!)
Amazon hats are where it's at in my opinion. I got my straw panama hat from there, and would definitely get a felt one there as well.

I'll be back with more dupes as I find them! Honestly I'd go with the dupe option OVER the Nordstrom option in a lot of these cases because they're just as good and even less expensive for the most part... 🍵 tea.

If you're as over all the Nordstrom content as I am at this point, then you're in luck because I'll be back with your regularly scheduled non-NSale content on Monday.

Love you, mean it!

xoxx, Laura









No comments