My 5 Favorite "Healthy" Energy Drinks

Good morning, good morning! Today I'm heading back from my bachelorette weekend with my four besties, so I can't WAIT to recap you on that! I brought disposable cameras, so I'm anxious to get those developed to see what kind of photos we got, ha!

After a wild weekend, I could use a little extra pick-me-up. Lots of people are always trying to do something healthier for themselves, which is great! However, when you're looking to make a lifestyle change, the most discouraging thing is realizing that you have to say goodbye to some of your unhealthy favorites. 

I've actually never been much of an energy drink-drinker (in part BECAUSE of how bad they are for you), but over the years I have come across several winners that are healthier for you than the classic RedBull. By no means are these something you should be chugging daily (because, moderation) but they're significantly better than traditional energy drinks on the market.

I've broken down my five favorites by caffeine content, calories, sugars, and vitamins, along with any other notable details about them, including what flavors they're offered in.

  1. Hiball: This one's gonna be a twofer, because Hiball makes two great healthier energy drink options. The first is their sparkling energy waters.

    Flavors: Grapefruit, lemon lime, wild berry
    Caffeine: 160mg
    Calories: 0
    Sugars: 0g
    Vitamins: B3, B5, B6, B12
    Other: Organic, only six ingredients.

    Their other energy drink product is their organic energy drinks.

    Flavors: Black cherry, ruby red, pomegranate acai
    Caffeine:
    Calories: 130-160
    Sugars: 40g
    Vitamins: B3, B5, B6, B12
    Other: Organic, only eight ingredients

  2. Aspire:

    Flavors: Mango lemonade, cranberry, apple + acai, raspberry + acai
    Caffeine: 80mg
    Calories: 0
    Sugars: 0g
    Vitamins: C, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12
    Other: Colored by fruit and vegetable juices

  3. Celsius: another twofer, Celsius has an original line...

    Sparkling Flavors: Orange, grape rush, watermelon, wild berry, kiwi guava, cola
    Still Flavors: Peach mango green tea, raspberry acai green tea
    Caffeine: 200mg
    Calories: 10
    Sugars: 0g
    Vitamins: C, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, chromium
    Other: Contains sucralose, which is a controversial sweetener

    ...and a stevia-sweetened line.

    Sparkling Flavors: Grapefruit, cucumber lime, orange pomegranate
    Still Flavors: Watermelon berry, pineapple coconut, strawberries & cream
    Caffeine: 200mg
    Calories: 0
    Sugars: 0g
    Vitamins: C, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12
    Other: Sweetened with stevia and erythritol; also contains chromium


  4. Limitless: This one is relatively new to me, and it's no-nonsense. Straight up lightly caffeinated sparkling water with nothing else. It has just a little kick of caffeine for when you need that little afternoon pick-me-up at 3:00pm.

    Flavors: Grapefruit hibiscus, cucumber pear, watermelon, ginger mint, blood orange, lemon lime
    Caffeine: 35mg
    Calories: 0
    Sugars: 0g
    Vitamins: N/A
    Other: Only three ingredients, naturally flavored

  5. Drink Sunshine: This is my newest discovery; I saw Caitlin Covington drinking it on her Instagram stories and looked it up. Much to my surprise, it's available in a lot of grocery stores, so I grabbed some that same day to try.

    Flavors: Ginger berry, clementine twist, blueberry lemonade
    Caffeine: 70mg
    Calories: 60
    Sugars: 15g
    Vitamins: B3, B5, B6, B12,
    Other: Also contains 8% DV calcium and 15% DV magnesium
Let me know if you try any of these, or if you already love any of them! I could use one right now as a matter of fact... ha! I hope you're having a great Monday!

xoxx, Laura

1 comment

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    best energy drink

    ReplyDelete