What I Packed for my Bachelorette Party!

Gooood morning! As you're reading this, I'm on a plane to West Palm Beach (well, Queens, New York first, ha!) for my bachelorette party!! I'm sooo excited, I haven't traveled with these girls since right after we graduated high school six years ago, so I know it's gonna be a blast! I can't wait to explore Palm Beach, none of us have ever been and I have a feeling we're going to absolutely love it. Let me know if you have any recommendations for places to go and things to do there!

My friend Madeline and I are flying out of Richmond, and our flight lays over in LaGuardia which is totally backwards to me, HOWEVER, we accidentally booked the same flight from LaGuardia as our three other friends who live in NYC, so we're so pumped to all have the same flight down together!

I wanted to share what I packed to wear on our trip, which is more or less an all-white capsule wardrobe. My maid of honor told me that it's my time to wear white and #represent my bridal status, so that's basically ALL that I packed. Pro: everything will match. Con: tipsy bridesmaid spillage. We'll see how it goes!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Also, I'd like to formally apologize to all of the other plane passengers in advance because my friends and I tend to scream a lot when we unite.

Have the best weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday!

xoxx, Laura

1 comment