Trend Spotlight: Citrus Print

Happy Wednesday, beauty! I hope you're having a great week. It feels like a long one since we got a holiday week last week! I don't have anything particularly big planned until the weekend, which is nothing to complain about.

This past weekend, I was cat-sitting for one of my best friend's cats while her parents were helping her move into a new apartment in NYC. My brother came home from school, so we enjoyed spending time with him and checked out a cool new-ish cheesesteak place downtown called Urgie's. It was so cute! I don't eat cheesesteaks, but they had amazing fries and even a veggie cheesesteak that Kenny had, which looked amazing! My dad had been wanting to go to Urgie's for a long time now, and I don't think he was disappointed. They had good drinks and a fun vibe. This Friday is the last day of school for the school system that my mom works for, so I think we might go back for celebratory drinks. Can't wait!

One of my fashion vices is lemon print. I love in the spring and summer when it starts popping up everywhere, I have a hard time resisting getting everything! For today's trend spotlight, I thought I'd feature some cute citrus-printed pieces that I've seen pop up over the past few weeks.

  1. Lemon pajama top and bottoms: I can just imagine sitting on some beautiful balcony in Positano wearing these pajamas and drinking a late-morning cappuccino. Che bello!
  2. Bralette: This surprisingly isn't the same brand as the PJ set, although the prints are almost idenetical. I'm such a sucker for bralettes! They're so comfortable, and cute peeking out from under other tops.
  3. Citrus coverup: Citrus print AND pom poms? I'm sold. This cover up is even cute enough to throw on for a casual lunch at the beach. What's even better is that it has a matching swimsuit in case you want to take the look all the way.
  4. Lemon earrings: Statement earrings are back in a big way, and I'm loving these, obviously!
  5. Tumbler cup: My gorgeous online friend Ewa recommended this cup in one of her YouTube videos, and I think it's too cute! I have a cup like this that I use every day to drink water from at work, and it really comes in handy.
  6. Lemon espadrilles: These are everything, I just wanna walk to the beach after brunch in these!
  7. Lemon dress: This one is so pretty for summer, you can just never have enough sundresses for those spur-of-the-moment warm-weather plans.
  8. Kate Spade one piece: I think this one speaks for itself, SO cute!
  9. Satin citrus scarf: As soon as I saw this, I had to get it! It's very large in person, so it's a good size to tie up or use as a belt, not the bandana size that a lot of scarves are these days.
  10. Graphic tee: I can't resist a good graphic tee, especially one with lemons on it! This one is so cute, and It'd look good with just about anything.
Have a gorgeous week! I'm craving some Chik-Fil-A lemonade after all this lemon talk... ha!

xoxx, Laura 

No comments