Recent Amazon Favorites

Amazon, we all love it! I'm one of those people that's still living in the dark-ages and hasn't subscribed to Prime, but since Amazon offers free shipping on most orders over $25, I don't find it hard to attain free shipping on pretty much any order. I also don't mind the longer-than-two-days ship time, it builds suspense.

Everyone seems to have a collection of Amazon purchases that they swear by, so today I thought I'd share some items that I've been loving from the past few months. Enjoy!

  1. Wallet comb: I got this for Kenny so he could always have a comb on him for his hair and beard, and it's really good quality. It's heavy and I like that it has two different types of teeth depending on what you want it for. We actually loaned it to the hairstylist that was working on our elopement styled shoot because she had forgotten her combs, and she accidentally took it with her, so I need to get Kenny a new one.
  2. Sojos sunglasses: Amazon is usually my first stop when I'm shopping for trendy sunglasses, and Sojos is my favorite seller. They have tons of great quality styles, all of which are less than $20.
  3. Floral tie: The photographer that shot the styled shoot that Kenny and I modeled for had him wear this tie, and we both loved it! She said that it was from Amazon, and I had no trouble finding it to get Kenny one of his own. It comes in a bazillion other colors if you're not feeling the navy.
  4. Pineapple black tea: I got this in hopes that I'd be able to recreate the Starbucks pineapple black tea infusion at home, and while it's not an exact match, it's really good! I like to brew it in my Yeti, let it come to room temperature, and then stick it in the fridge overnight so it's ready for the next day. (Don't make the mistake I did the first time of putting the Yeti in the fridge while the tea is still hot... it came out still hot the next morning, haha! Speaks to the quality of Yeti products, though.)
  5. AUX extension cord: I have a standing desk at work, so I needed an extension cord for my headphones so they would reach the plug when I'm standing. (Also did you know that this type of cord is called "male to female" because it has a "plug" on one end and a "hole" on the other end?? I DIED WHEN I LEARNED hahaha)
  6. Hooded robe: If you're always cold like me, then you NEED a robe in your life. I wear a robe over my clothes or PJ's 99% of the time that I'm at home, it's so cozy and luxurious. I got this one because I was eyeing a hooded one at Victoria's Secret, and this one is just as nice for about $50 cheaper.
  7. Address book: With all of the wedding guest management going on, I needed somewhere to keep everyone's addresses as I collected them. I like having a physical address book, and this one is the perfect size and just adorable.
  8. Skirt: I got this skirt after seeing similar ones on every blogger in America, and it's super cute. Kenny absolutely loves it, so that makes it even better. The quality is okay, it's very thin and unlined, but it'll be good for a season or two.
  9. Laneige lip balm: I'd been interested in trying this after seeing good reviews for it on the Sephora site, but it's less expensive on Amazon, so I ordered it from there and it's authentic, so no worries there!
  10. Car air freshener: This is my favorite car air freshener, it smells fresh and watery. I used to get it at Target but they stopped stocking the leather scent, so I took to Amazon to stock up.
  11. Lola bars: Lola bars are my latest "bar" obsession, but I love stocking up on any kind of protein bar on Amazon. There are ones I love that are hard to find in-store where I live, so I'll order them instead.

I hope you had a great weekend!! We took our annual trip up to Reddish Knob on Friday and it was just as beautiful as always. On Saturday, I got my nails done and then Kenny and I ran around town for a little while before he headed home for the weekend. After that, I went to the gym with my brother and then later that evening my family went to a local baseball game, which is something we've loved to do together during the summer for as long as I can remember. Yesterday, we had a slow start to the day and then headed up to Switzer Lake to walk around. We found SO many black raspberries ripening!


Have a great Monday!

xoxx, Laura


No comments