Trend Spotlight: Rattan Earrings

Oh hey, happy Monday!I had the longest weekend eva between my brother's graduation and 24 hours in Charlotte with Kenny (more on that later!), but I'm back to work today. I hope you had a great weekend!

On to today's trend spotlight... Raffia sandals, meet rattan earrings! Now you can be decked in woven cuteness [literally] from head to toe.

When I'm looking at trendier pieces, especially accessories, I'm always looking for a deal. Why splurge on something that might not be around a year from now? I find a LOT of the trendier pieces I wear on Amazon; on top of having a great selection, their prices tend to be much better than other places.

I've seen rattan earrings ranging anywhere between $30 and $100 (eye roll) which is much more than I would pay a trendy little pair of earrings. I've found other gorgeous and affordable options online, but honestly all of my favorites have been from Amazon, and the prices range between $10 and $15.
Pair 1 | Pair 2 | Pair 3 | Pair 4 | Pair 5
Pair 6 | Pair 7 | Pair 8 | Pair 9 | Pair 10

I hope your week is off to a great start!

xoxx, Laura

No comments