Amazon Outfit of the Day

Hey heyyy! I hope you're having a great Wednesday. The weather has been gorgeous and warm this week and I am LOVING it. I've been so ready to break out my summer clothes in full force, and I think the time has finally come here in the Valley. 

I can't believe how much good stuff Amazon has had the past couple of years! I've been getting trendy accessories from there for a while now, but I've recently been dabbling in their clothing too. I've found it to be hit or miss, but the dress I'm sharing today is a total hit.

It's lightweight and good for the transitional season, it's a good basic, and  you can dress it up for work. It's a soft, lightweight material; the description states that it's 95% polyester and 5% spandex, but to me it almost feels like tee shirt cotton material. It comes in five colors in the long-sleeved version, and four colors in a sleeveless version. It's a great length and would definitely fit my taller ladies. I've found that one common issue with Amazon dresses is that they can run pretty short, but this one isn't that way.

 





The Dress: I first saw this dress on Nicole and I had to check it out. I had been eyeing a similar style from Nordstrom and ASOS, but this one was an even better price, so I decided to try it out first. I'm so glad I did! It fits true to size, it's a good comfy material that still looks polished, and the length is modest unlike a lot of other Amazon dresses. It's great to wear to work if you work in a more casual environment; the day I took these photos I had worn it to work with my favorite skull loafers.

The Hat: I've written about this hat many times before, I love it for wearing outside with casual outfits. The day I took these photos, Kenny and I were on a walk downtown and I was running a couple of errands to the bank and the post office.

The Necklace: The necklace I'm wearing is a few years old from Baublebar, but I found almost an exact dupe on Amazon for a much better price point than I paid. Plus, it's Prime eligible!

The Sunglasses: I've written about these sunnies in the past too, I like the look of them with the hat because they're smaller so they're not super overwhelming.

The Bag: I got this bag last year for Kenny's and my Charleston/cruise vacation, and I cannot say enough good things about it! It's amazing quality for the price, and I wore it constantly after I got it. It's the perfect size for all of your essentials with some space to spare, and is packable. I love styling it with a scarf tied on the handle.

The Sandals: These technically aren't an Amazon find, but they are available on Amazon! The Jack Rogers Laurens are hands-down my favorite sandals for summer, I have them in white too and wear them on a weekly basis when it's warm out. Compared to everything else in this look they aren't the most affordable, but they're good quality and the cost-per-wear for them makes them worth it for me. I've put my black pair through a lot over the course of two summers, and they still look great. 

Do you have any grand plans this week? I was sick and dying yesterday so I finished watching Dead to Me on Netflix while I had nothing better to do. Have you seen it?? I really liked it, I definitely recommend it! It's categorized as comedy, but I'd file it more under "dramady" because it's definitely serious too.

I've also been spending as much time as possible outside because it's been so warm and beautiful! I've been reading Where the Crawdads Sing, and I have a bunch of other summer reads on my list. There's way more good books out there than time to read them!

xoxx, Laura

No comments