Mother's Day Gift Guide

It's almost Mother's Day (May 12th)! Do you have your gorgeous mom (or grandma, or sister, or wife) covered? I love the chance to surprise my mom with something, and I have some good gift ideas this Mother's Day that I thought I'd share! 

Flowers: Bouquets are great, but if your mom has a green thumb like mine, why not give her the gift that keeps on giving? My mom is a great gardener, so I'm going to get her some lenten roses for her yard because she has a few and mentioned wanting to have some more. Some seeds or bulbs would be great too, or a classic flower arrangement, of course!


Sunglasses: My mom is not someone who splurges on sunglasses, so I'd love to do that for her! I came across these frames by Longchamp (I didn't know that they made sunglasses!) and I think they're a classic shape that would suit her really well.


Salon Gift Card: A gift card for a pedicure is a gift that my mom always loves to get, but you can get a gift card for whatever sort of treatment your mom likes! Whether that's a facial, massage, or hair color refresh, every mom deserves to be pampered. My mom loves coral nail polish shades, so I'm thinking of picking up this shade to pair with a gift card.

Dinner Date: This is another gift that I love to give my mom: the gift of dinner (or lunch) together! We usually do sushi, which is something that only she and I like in our family (sorry dad/bro!) You can either take your mama out for Mother's Day, or get her a gift card to her favorite place (on the condition that she brings you when she goes, of course!)

New Sandals: Every lady likes getting a new pair of sandals for the summertime, and with my brother's college graduation coming up, I know that my mom is in the market for a pair of dressy sandals to wear for all of the festivities, so I think that a pair of classic Jack Rogers would be perfect! She's also a longtime Birkenstock lover, and I think she'd love a pair of these "fancier" ones that she could wear to her job as an elementary school teacher.

Candle: I know I'm in good company when I say that candles are something that will always brighten my day. If your mom's in the same boat, pick her up one of her favorite candles, or a new scent you think she'd like. I think my mom would love this "meadow showers" scent because she loves light, fresh fragrances; "autumn in the park" is another one of her very favorites.

Wine & Glasses: Lots of the moms I know like unwinding with a good glass of wine at the end of the day, and who can blame them? If you read this post, you know that I swear by my Reidel wine glasses, and I think that a set of those along with a bottle of your mom's favorite wine would make a great gift.

Have a great Monday, and call your mom!
xoxx, Laura

No comments