Favorite Sunglasses 2024

This post contains commissionable links. 

Outfit post | Sunglasses featured

Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing an updated of all of my favorite sunglasses, just in time for warm weather and time spent outside! I'm a big fan of sunglasses, and while I *try* to keep my collection pretty small and practical, I do have more than necessary. 😂 For as much as I wear my sunglasses I have very few pictures actually wearing them, so you'll have to trust me that these are all flattering and chic. 

Diff Ariana II (also available here, here)

These are my newest pair of sunnies, they're the perfect size and the perfect shade of chocolate brown! I like the geometric shape of the lenses, I think they'd flatter a lot of different face shapes.  

Le Specs Air Heart (also available here)
Amazon look for less

I've loved the Le Specs Air Hearts for years, but just last year discovered an Amazon dupe that I like just as much as the originals. While I love Le Specs sunglasses, I don't find the quality to be much higher than a good inexpensive pair of sunglasses, so I'll opt for the dupes in this case. The only exception is with the tortoiseshell color - the Air Hearts are superior in that case, the Amazon tortoiseshell looks cheap. The solid colors are perfect though, I have the black and the caramel and they're perfect! 

Le Specs Liar Liar (also available here, here, here,)

All cat eye sunglasses are classic to me, but there's something extra retro-chic about these to me. They don't look super special on their own, but they're so flattering and chic when worn - check out the model photos! 

Amazon square acetate aviators

This is a great trendy unisex pair of polarized aviators. They're oversized but not too big, lightweight, come in a bunch of colors, and are under $20 but typically on sale under $15!

Amazon square metal aviators


I could say the same things about this pair as the pair above! Trendy, polarized, unisex, lightweight, under $20, tons of colors. 

Le Specs The Prince (also here, here


When it comes to "classic" aviators (with the sort of triangular lenses) I find that a lot of them don't look good on my face. These are the only ones I've ever found that I love, plus you can't beat the monochromatic black and weightless design.

Chimi 08 (also available here, here)

These frames are fairly similar to my beloved Celine Tilda sunglasses, in style but even MORE in quality. Chimi makes the highest quality non-luxury sunglasses that I've ever had! These are great oversized frames that will impress you with how heavy and sturdy they are for the price. They also come with a hard case which is a major plus!

Celine Catherine (also available here, here, here)


The only designer sunglasses I own are Celine, and the quality is SO lovely. I have a pair of now discontinued Tildas that are very well loved, I've had them since 2016 or 2017 and wore them nonstop for many years. I now own the Catherine model too and they're just as nice. Heavy, nicely fitting, and very sturdy. 

BP. tortoiseshell cat eye

BP. tortoiseshell cat eye


These are a cool-girl silhouette that are very similar to a YSL pair but for only $15! I bought these years ago and I'm happy it's a style that's been kept in stock.

Amazon white cat eye


I found these while searching for a look for less for the Illesteva Donna sunglasses and I think they're a great alternative! I love white sunglasses because they stand out as part of any look, plus they're having a moment right now with all of the Palm Royale fashion love happening. 

Amazon polarized tortoiseshell


Last but not least, another unisex pair that I love on my husband! He's notorious for losing sunglasses so I like finding inexpensive and easily replaceable pairs for him. 😂💗 These are so handsome on men but would look fabulous on women as well! 


I hope your weekend was just lovely! My mom and I got out early on Saturday to hit some plant nurseries, and then Kenny and I headed out of town to a town east of us where it was a little warmer and had a wonderful date night! Yesterday I laid low and got some stuff done around the house. This coming week isn't supposed to be as nice as last week when it comes to weather, but you know I'm always looking ahead and 

xoxx, Laura

No comments