Transitional Tweed

This post contains commissionable links.

Tweed jacket (also here) | Similar sweater | Similar skirt | Similar necklace | Shoes (also here) | Bag


If you're struggling for what to wear to the office during this weird in-between weather time like I have been, then this outfit is for you! This is a very simple combo made up of wardrobe staples that you can throw on and head out the door looking chic and feeling good. 


This tweed jacket is very nice and also comes in ivory! At just over $100 it's a bit pricey, but still a good value for a quality tweed piece that you'll wear for years. I would consider it true to size according to the size chart, I went with an XS and it still has room to layer a thin sweater underneath. You could also opt for a polished tee shirt for less bulk or for when it's a bit warmer out!


While I LOVE these shoes and they're a great Chanel look for less, they could not be more uncomfortable. 😂 They pinch my toes and the slingback strap is too long so it doesn't stay on, I use wardrobe tape to keep it fastened to my ankles! A friend of mine absolutely loves these shoes though and she doesn't have issues with them, so you can be the judge if you want to risk it for the look!


I hope you're having a great week! I am SO happy because we've had some beautiful weather the past few days and I've been soaking up every possible second of it. I would say spring is finally here, but after almost 30 years living in Virginia, I know better than that. 😂 I'm sure we have at least one chilly snap left before I can pack my winter clothes away for the season!


xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments