Trending: Maximalist Jewelry

This post contains commissionable links.


Put your subtle jewelry away for the season - minimalism is OUT for spring and summer, we are wearing literally all of our jewelry! I am a big fan of staple wardrobe pieces this time of year (re: Friday's post), and what better way to spice them up than fun jewelry (and a lot of it)??

You all know that I love everything nautical and beachy, and that's the exact vibe that this collection of maximalist pieces exudes. I had so much fun shopping around for this roundup, and now my jewelry wishlist is WAY longer than it should be. 😂


Two new-to-me brands that I've been lusting over as I impatiently await warmer weather have been Lizzie Fortunato and Julie Vos. Both brands are definitely a splurge for costume jewelry, but I am having a rather easy time convincing myself that my favorite pieces are ones I'll wear forever.

If you were around on the blog last summer, then surely you remember my obsession with candy necklaces - I've been so excited to wear them again this season! The aquamarine quartz and turquoise are my favorites, and they're both under $25. The shop has SOO many beautiful colors to mix and match! I also like this colorful one that comes in a bunch of different color combinations.

This baroque pearl necklace is at the top of my wishlist after I saw a friend of mine and one of my coworkers both wear similar ones. It would pair perfectly with these earrings, or layer nicely with a chunky gold necklace like this one.

Last but not least, I must recommend this seashell pendant and collar necklace from one of my favorite jewelry shops on Etsy. I don't have this exact one, but I have a very similar one and I stand behind the quality of the Don925 pieces and own many of them.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Every time we start a new week I'm always hopeful that THIS will be the week that we finally get some nice

xoxx, Laura

No comments