My Go-To Sandals

This post contains commissionable links.
 
Happy Monday, my friends! Today I'm talking all about my go-to sandals for spring and summer. You will probably be familiar with most of these if you're a regular on the blog - these truly are almost all I wear! I shared a very similar post last year, but wanted to create an updated post with new links and new outfit inspo!


"H" Sandals


With the consistent popularity of the Hermès Oran sandals, lots of great similar and more affordable styles have popped up. My favorites have been the Steve Madden Hadyns, they're only $60 and come in many colors and textures.



 

Sam Edelman Bay Sandals


I'm surprised I don't have more photos of myself in these sandals because I have them in three colors and wear them multiple times per week! They're true to size and very comfortable, especially the leather ones. They come in about a zillion colors, I'm eyeing the beautiful "terra orange" color!



Raffia Sandals


By this point it's pretty clear how much I love my raffia accessories - sandals might be my favorite of all of the raffia accessories! My most-worn pair is probably the Dolce Vita Paily style - they're true to size and very comfortable to walk in thanks to the block heel. I also get a lot of wear out of my raffia Bay sandals - they're not currently offered in raffia, but these are very similar and highly rated. 




Strappy Heeled Sandals


I've tried many versions of this style, and by far the most comfortable are these affordable ones! I find that the higher end ones are much stiffer and therefore less comfortable, however they typically look a little nicer and last longer than the cheaper ones.


Lace-Up Espadrille Wedges


Last but not least, a new-age classic! When I began seeing these lace-up espadrille wedges I wasn't sure if they'd be a trend or not, bit several years later I still reach for them just as much as I did when I first got them! I wore my first pair until they completely fell apart, and am now wearing the Soludos version which I love (size down 1/2 size!) The Castaner Carinas seem to be a crowd favorite, but I have never owned those.

xoxx, Laura

No comments