Spring Staples

This post contains commissionable links.

Shirt (similar) | Similar sweater | Jeans (similar) | Mules | Similar bag | Sunglasses (also here) | Necklaces 1, 2, 3

 


Happy Friday! I'm coming to you today with an outfit made up of seasonless staples - pieces that you can wear at any time of year and will always have a place in your wardrobe. I am so OVER the weird and erratic spring weather (this is my least favorite time of year!) so I've kept reaching for simple, timeless pieces to get me through. You can't beat a classic white shirt and jeans, accessorized with a classic sweater and some fun necklaces - these rondelle beaded necklaces have been my favorite over the past year!


I have to shout out these mules because they're my workwear MVP during this time of year when it's too chilly for sandals but I want to wear something other than boots. I have them in two colors and they're real leather, under $60, true to size, and super comfy. The only critique I have is that the hardware on the black pair I have is very brassy yellow, whereas on these nude ones it is more muted, which I prefer.


I hope you have a great weekend! My only set plans are to celebrate my dad's birthday tomorrow evening, which should be fun! Kenny and I have been on a movie-watching kick lately so hopefully we can watch another one tonight - we watched Sydney White last night which is one of my faves and Kenny had never seen it, so I was happy to be able to show it to him. 😂

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments