Warm Weather Wishlist

 This post contains commissinable links.



SHOP THE COLLAGE:


I've been doing some MAJOR browsing lately in anticipation of warmer weather (fingers crossed for some nice temps next week - the forecast looks promising!) Today I wanted to share some pieces on my wishlist as well as a few pieces I've picked up recently. 

If you love shopping TJ Maxx and Marshalls in person, then don't sleep on their websites! I particularly like browsing the dress sections, and I recently got this dress for over $250 off retail which was a steal. I also got this gorgeous linen-blend midi that has MAJOR Agua Bendita vibes for 1/10th of the price!

Speaking of Agua Bendita vibes, HOW gorgeous are these pants?? I rarely buy things before they go on sale, but I had to snag these for fear of them selling out. I styled them a couple of ways on LTK and here, and I think they'll be great for summer trips as well as a fun Fourth of July/Memorial Day option.

I fell in love with the color combination on this maxi dress - so perfect for a beach wedding! It would go so well with some of the maximalist jewelry pieces (like this necklace) that I featured in Monday's post!

One last callout - these orange sandals! The scalloped heels are just too cute. I love bright oranges for summertime but wearing large amounts of it doesn't go well with my skin tone, so a pair of sandals (also love these!) is the perfect pop of color to accent a "safer" outfit. 


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I don't have any plans, but I'm sure Kenny and I will come up with something fun to do Sunday is supposed to be one of our first 70+ degree days, so I will definitely be spending time outside!

xoxx, Laura

No comments