Eyelet Edit

 This post contains commissinable links.



Don't you just love eyelet?! It's feminine, fun, and perfect for warm days ahead. Today I wanted to share my favorite eyelet pieces that I've seen lately!


This white eyelet mini dress is one you'll wear season after season - it's the perfect canvas for all your favorite accessories, from fun necklaces to colorful silk scarves. 


If you're a fellow office-working girlie (hi!), then you'll love the versatility of this eyelet shirt dress. It comes in four colors (I love the lavender!) and pairs just as nicely with mules and a jacket for work as it does with heeled sandals and fun earrings for brunch.


I LOVE a not-your-average white shirt to elevate my favorite denim, and this classic eyelet top fits the bill perfectly. And you know I can't resist anything involving seashells - this tank is just perfect for summer!


Color has been majorly on my mind this season, so it's no surprise that I love this pink midi and this turquoise kaftan. They're beautiful statement pieces on their own, but begging to be taken over the top with some maximalist jewelry!

xoxx, Laura

No comments