Hyde Park Girl

This post contains commissionable links.

All credit for today's look goes out to a girl I saw walking around in Hyde Park when Kenny and I were in Tampa in February - as soon as I saw her I knew I would have to recreate her look because she was so effortlessly stylish! The foundation of the outfit is this shirt dress - my pattern is from last year, but I'm linking this year's version. It's true to size, I'm in a 2. It's currently on sale for only $30 with code SUMMER60!


I love a good sweater-over-the-shoulders look! The one I'm wearing is old, but I highly recommend this one which I have in another color. It's top quality and true to size, I wear a small. If you prefer a proper jacket, I recommend this one which I wore in black in this post


These are still my favorite leather sneakers, I have them in three colors! They're true to size super comfortable for walking around and complement every casual outfit you can come up with. I linked them from a bunch of different retailers at the top and bottom of this post. 


I hope you have a fantastic weekend! I have had quite a busy week, and tomorrow Kenny and I are headed down to Charlotte, North Carolina for a quick overnight trip to go to the Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown Band concert. We have been looking forward to it, and it will be our unofficial kickoff to summer! I'm excited to break out my straw cowboy hat. 😎

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

No comments