The Last Drop of Summer

Dress (similar linked below) | Scarf | Bag | Sandals (also here, here)


Well friends, it's the last day of summer! You all know that the end of summer is a bittersweet time for me - I am SUCH a summer girl, but the weather in Virginia has gotten VERY autumnal over the last week or so, so it's getting me excited for fall! Kenny and I got married in October we always have such a great time every fall, so I do look forward to the upcoming months.


With all that being said, I have ONE last summery outfit to share from a date night last weekend! This an outfit full of classic staples perfect for the transitional period.


The base of today's look is this white shirt dress - a simple white shirt dress is a wardrobe staple, if I could only have ONE dress in my closet it would probably be a simple shirt dress like this one.

 

 
Let's talk accessories! I finally had a chance to take this Amazon mini bag out last weekend, and I just think it's too cute! It's super small and impractical, BUT it does fit my phone and essentials, and I've heard that venues with small bag policies will allow it inside (although I have never personally tested it). It's a great look for less for the Hermès Kelly, it's real leather and comes in a few other neutral colors for right around $60! Another favorite Amazon accessory lately has been this blue and white patterned scarf.


I hope you have a great weekend! We had outdoor plans for tomorrow but now it's looking like it's going to rain, so fingers crossed that the weather is okay! Otherwise I'll be inside watching football all day. 😂

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments