Midi Skirts for Fall



Back when midi skirts and dresses started getting popular I thought I would never wear one... now they're an absolute wardrobe staple for me! Aside from being great pieces to wear to the office since you don't have to worry about length, they're great for fall and winter because they give you more coverage than minis. I found a bunch of great midi skirt options for the upcoming seasons, so today I'm sharing them along with some styling ideas!


Pleated
: I think this might be my favorite midi skirt style for fall. I have an olive green one that I love styling with earth-toned pieces to create a rich fall color palette. Speaking of rich tones, I LOVE this chocolate brown one which is definitely on my wish list!

Satin: Satin skirts are SO chic, I think they look gorgeous dressed down with a chunky sweater and sneakers, or dressed up with heels and a slim-fitting turtleneck. I'm wearing this one above and it fits perfectly and looks SO nice - it has the perfect bias cut and stands up to a $200 equivalent.

Denim: Denim midi skirts are majorly trending this year! I just got my first one and I haven't styled it yet, but I have an entire post of denim midi skirt outfit inspo here.

Floral: I love a floral midi skirt styled with a chunky sweater and boots - the perfect fall look! The look I have styled like this above is actually with a dress rather than a skirt, which is one of my favorite ~fashion hacks~ to get the most out of your pieces.

Knit: I don't personally own a sweater skirt, but they're the perfect marriage of comfy and cute, and I love seeing them styled monochromatically with a matching sweater. Majorly cozy with a pair of white sneakers, and so chic for an errands run or casual dinner look!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.


No comments