6 Current Favorite Perfumes


Happy Monday! Today I thought it would be fun to share my current favorite fragrances that I've been wearing as we transition into fall. This list is ever-changing, and the current lineup may be short lived because my friend just gave me some Le Labo samples and I instantly fell in love with one of their newer fragrances, Thé Matcha 26, and it's liable to knock one of these off of the A-list!

Replica Autumn Vibes: I pretty much only wear this fragrance during fall and winter, but even so it is one of my favorites of all time! I didn't love it at first, but it grew on me in a major way because of how unique it is. It's woody and sumptuous and definitely more of a nighttime perfume, but not too heavy to wear for daytime, which I often do.

Rosie by Rosie Jane: I've mentioned before that this is my all-time favorite perfume, and even though I wear a lot of different fragrances I would consider this my signature scent - my mom is not really into perfume, but she always knows when I'm wearing this one and I even got her a bottle that she wears sometimes! It's one of those "your skin but better" scents, and it's not super strong but it lasts forever - I can smell it when I open my closet because it lingers forever on pieces that I don't wash after every wear!

Chloe Nomade:  This is the perfume I'm wearing today - it is the STRONGEST perfume I own and you really only need one spray (but I always do at least two, ha). The best word I can use to describe it is INTOXICATING - I was almost speechless when I smelled it for the first time, it's incredibly captivating and unlike anything I've ever smelled.

Nest Turkish Rose:  My friend Sydney introduced me to this fragrance, and the first time I smelled it on her was one of those times where you cannot form a coherent thought until you figure out what smells so good. 😂 If you love rose fragrances then you have GOT to try this one, and if you don't love rose fragrances I still think you would love it! It's actually a perfume oil which makes it last forever, so you get more bang for your buck. Plus, my favorite watercolor artist, Inslee Fariss, designed the packaging!

Chloe L'eau: I almost didn't include this one because it was my wedding perfume so I try to use it sparingly, but GOSH do I love it. It's an extremely romantic, rosy scent and has great longevity. I highly recommend it as a wedding day scent if you are getting married soon!

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle: I didn't try this perfume for a long time because I thought it would be similar to Chanel No. 5 which is a smell that I want far away from me. 😂 I was majorly missing out though, because this one is totally signature scent-worthy! It's a rich, spicy floral that lasts all day and will make you stand out in a crowd.

I hope you have a great day! I'm having a spur-of-the-moment friend dinner date tonight because my best friend made a quick trip home and I cannot wait! Anything to make a Monday less Monday is always welcome.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments