Preppy Closet Staple: The Lady Jacket

Sweater | Skirt | Sandals (also here) | Bag


One of the fastest trending pieces this year has been the lady jacket - the one that first caught my eye was the Emilie jacket from J.Crew - If I had to guess, I would say that this jacket must be one of J.Crew's bestselling pieces in years! It comes in several colors which I'm linking below. I haven't seen it be included in any online sales yet, but hot tip if you have a J.Crew store near you - it will be included in in-store sales! I was able to get mine 40% off back in the spring, which was truly a thrill. 😂



While the J.Crew lady jackets are my personal fave, there are a ton of other gorgeous options available at different price points. Amazon has a great under $35 look for less - one of my favorite Instagram follows Brit Barr Lorden vetted it and said it's great for the price!



Do you love the lady jacket as much as I do? I look forward to styling mine more as the weather cools down - I wore it over a black shirt dress to the office recently and really liked that look too! I hope you have a GREAT weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday for my September favorites - I CANNOT believe October begins tomorrow!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments