My Favorite Dress of 2023

Same dress different print | Similar mules | Similar bag | Candy necklaces

TWO outfit posts in a row, and a Sunday post?? That’s right people, I still have a couple of warm-weather outfits to share before we transition into fall and I’ve been so bad about getting pictures edited! One of the outfits I’m sharing in the next few weeks is from the SPRING… shame on me!


I'm excited to share this dress not only because it's been my favorite dress of the summer, but also because this year's versions of it are currently on major sale, 50% off! This time last year is when I purchased mine - I will wait an entire season for a good sale! There are a bunch of great shirt dresses from the brand on sale and I'm linking all of my favorites below - this one is the most similar to the one I'm wearing, and this one is on my wishlist! I sized down to an XS in the one I'm wearing because it has a relaxed fit.



I hope you've had a great weekend so far! I've been keeping it low key - I saw some friends who are in town during the day yesterday and then went to bed pretty early, but we plan on getting together again tomorrow. JMU had their first football game and won! Kenny and I are going to their game against UVA next weekend and that one should be fun - they haven't played each other in 40 years which is crazy! Have a nice day off tomorrow if you get it - I have to work, lame! I always make a big deal about it to my friends and family who get to be off. đŸ˜‚ I have my August favorites scheduled to go out tomorrow, I always love sharing those posts so be sure to check back!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links. 

No comments