Pre-Fall Wishlist


SHOP THE COLLAGE:

 

I know it's September, but it's still summer people (I mean come on, it's been in the high 90's all week)! As you probably know, I'm in the "hold onto every last day of summer" camp and I resent the way that some people wish it away so quickly! Even so, I DO get excited for a new season of clothes, and while I still have plenty time to wear my favorite warm-weather dresses, I HAVE been perusing some transitional pieces so I wanted to share some things that have caught my eye!


I'm a big dress wearer, and this denim shirt dress is SO good, especially for the price! I have it in an XS and style it with a leather belt for a slightly elevated look. I've also been eyeing this tweed dress because I think it'd be so cute styled with a bow blouse or slim turtleneck layered underneath for cooler weather.

Denim midi skirts are big this season, and I think that this coated black version would be so chic for the office. I also love this faux leather pleated mini skirt - I used to have a similar one that I LOVED but it got so old that the polyurethane started peeling off so I had to throw it away, ha!

This houndstooth blazer is a preppy classic that you'll have in your wardrobe for years to come - I have the matching skirt from a few years ago, and I'm thinking I need the blazer to complete the set!

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm super excited for tomorrow because Kenny and I are going to see JMU play UVA in football - this has not happened in decades and I'm very interested to see how JMU does! There's a chance of rain but FINGERS CROSSED it misses us, or at least misses game time!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments