Patterned Party Pants

Pants are old J. McLaughlin, similar linked below | Shirt | Bag | Sandals (also here)

 
Happy Saturday, beauties! September is a weird time to dress for, huh?? It's still warm out but it doesn't feel quite right to still be wearing all of your summer sundresses. During transitional periods, I gravitate toward classic outfits like this one that don't necessarily represent a particular season.


How fun are these pants?? I saw them a couple of years ago on my favorite blogger, Sydney Carver Snyder, and had to have them. I had to stalk the resale market for quite some time before I was able to get a hold of a pair, but I ended up getting these for like 90% off! Since they're no longer available, I pulled together my favorite blue patterned pants that could all be styled similarly! I LOVE this tile patterned pair, and this pair has a coordinating shirt and they're currently on major sale!



I haven't mentioned these sunglasses on the blog in a while, but I wear them all the time. They're an Amazon dupe for the Le Specs Air Hearts and I find them to be of equal quality to the real deal. I had a pair of black Air Hearts that I sold in favor of the Amazon pair, but kept my tortoiseshell Air Hearts because the tortoiseshell color on the Amazon version looks a bit cheap.


I hope you have a great weekend! I mentioned this yesterday but Kenny and I are headed to UVA today to see JMU play them in football! It's calling for rain but I really hope it holds off - I do NOT like watching games in the rain but Kenny will stay the whole time at all costs. 😂 Either way we'll have fun, and we're having dinner at our favorite spot afterwards so I'm equally excited for that. 😎

xoxx, Laura
 
SHOP THE POST:

 
This post contains commissionable links.

No comments