Craving Chocolate


I am having such a moment with chocolate brown right now - even KENNY said it was gonna be the color of the season! 😂 I love a good earth tone, and there's something that just looks expensive about it. It's a great deep neutral that lends itself well to monochromatic pairings, but it's softer than black. It's so rich and gorgeous and something just looks expensive about it, and looks great layered up with all of your favorite gold jewelry. I rounded up all of  my favorite chocolate brown pieces to share as we transition into fall (yes, I am entering the acceptance phase!)


Sweater dresses are a major go-to of mine in the and winter, they embody "cozy cute."  I would love to style this one with coordinating brown boots. And since I can't feature just one sweater, I also love this dark brown cardigan - the duster length makes it look extra sophisticated.

I got my first pair of Blondo boots last winter and they are so great - they're suede, yet somehow waterproof which I don't understand but I'm not questioning it. I love the style of them, but the chocolate brown shade is what really drew me to them (although they come in other colors too)!

Also on the accessories front, this belt is one of my most-worn pieces year-round - it's reversible too so you can wear it black or brown! I also LOVE these tortoiseshell hoops - they're subtle yet unique, and add a nice touch to neutral outfits.

Have you ever had brown nails?? I love a dark manicure for the fall and winter months, so I'm hoping to try a chocolate brown shade soon.

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments