Spring & Summer Staple: Shirt Dresses

Dress | Belt

Hello hello, my friends! As you can tell, I'm a BIG fan of shirt dresses. They're so versatile in the warm months, and I just love a dress you can throw on without thinking about it. Today I'm sharing several shirt dress looks I've styled over the years. Scroll to the bottom for a roundup of my favorite classic shirt dresses currently available!

Dress | Striped shirt | White sneakers | Bag

Dress | Belt | Hat | Raffia heeled sandals | Similar bag

Similar dress | Belt | Sandals

Similar dress | Similar sweater | Bag

Dress | Bag

Dress | Belt | Hat | Similar raffia sandals | Similar bag

Similar dress | White sneakers

Similar dress | Similar heeled sandals | Similar bag


My favorite shirt dresses are from J.Crew and H&M - they always have nice quality ones at affordable price points. This linen one is a staple and comes in four classic colors. A version of this one comes out every year - it's oversized, so I like belting it to give it some shape. Amazon has some great options as well - this one doesn't look like much in the photos, but it has a ton of great reviews and I've seen several bloggers I follow recommend it.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! We had some nice hot weather to start out, but it got "chilly" (mid-70s 😂) again yesterday. I'm headed to the beach in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping we have nice weather while we're there - I've been checking the extended forecast and it's only been in the high 60's to low 70's in the Outer Banks recently, which surprises me!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments