Botanical Beauty

Dress (similar linked below) | Belt | Hat | Similar bag | Sandals (similar)

Happy Thursday, my friend! Today I'm sharing some pics that I took recently on a trip to Maymont in Richmond, Virginia. Maymont is a historic estate with several different gardens, so I had to dress the part in my favorite botanical dress. 😝 It reminds me of an Inslee Fariss piece!



My dress is sold out, but I found a TON of beautiful botanical sundress options to share with you - I pretty much want every single one!

 


To no one's surprise, I'm wearing most of my favorite raffia accessories with this outfit! The only thing missing is my raffia belt - instead, I styled my dress with this reversible belt (the other side is black!) I'm linking my accessories along with some other favorites above, and you can read a full post on my favorite raffia accessories here!


Shoutout to my cutie who takes all of my photos for me. 😜 He has been so busy lately so I lock him down for dates any time he's free!


It's early, but I hope you have a great weekend! I'm hoping to have my Outer Banks trip recap post up sometime this weekend, so stay tuned for that in the next few days!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments