Hermès Scarf Look for Less

Happy Friday! Today I wanted to share one of my recent favorite Amazon finds - this under $20 scarf! It's difficult to find larger square scarves that looks nice at a good price, this one is my favorite that I've found and it's a great Hermès look for less. It's 50"x50" which is great for draping over your shoulders like I have it here, and it also comes in a ton of other patterns in 40"x40", which is also a great size - especially for using as a belt!


The base of my outfit consists of two wardrobe staples - a white button down and white denim skirt. There are a million different white button down shirt options out there, but I've never found one that I like more than my Ralph Lauren one. They're pricey for a cotton shirt, but they're made of the perfect oxford material, they last forever, and they have the best fit (and you can often find them for a good deal on sites like eBay and Poshmark). My white skirt is super comfortable, true to size, and the perfect length (I'm 5'6"), I even wear it to the office.


I hope you have a great weekend! I'm currently in the throes of baking a cake for my niece's birthday party tomorrow - I love baking cakes, but it is a lot of work (and dishes!) Over the last couple of years I have perfected SUCH a good cake recipe by combining a few different ones, and Kenny and I agree that it truly is better than any cake we've ever had at a restaurant - better than our wedding cake! 😂 I plan on sharing that recipe later this summer, maybe for my birthday in August! 

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments