Seasonal Raffia Accessories

Belt | Similar bag

Hat | Belt | Similar bag | Sandals

Hat

Hat | Belt | Similar bag | Similar sandals

Hat | Bag

There's just something about raffia accessories that I cannot resist in the summertime! I have a lot of favorites and I always enjoy browsing for new picks, so today I'm sharing all of the best finds for the season!


HATS

If you don't think you're a "hat person," I encourage you to try a straw hat! I always loved the look of them but didn't know if I could pull one off, but after trying one I'm convinced that they're flattering on everyone. I originally got this one that's affordable and very high quality. It has a tie inside the crown that allows you to adjust the size, which is a really great feature. This hat has been a bestseller for many years and with good reason - it's great quality and a classic style. Speaking of classic styles, I just picked this domed hat up over the weekend and I LOVE it - it makes me feel like Meredith Blake, and it's only $20!


SHOES

I reach for my raffia sandals probably half the time when putting together a summer outfit! My favorites are a flat style similar to these, and the heeled mule style for dressier outfits. I also recently stumbled across this Birkenstock-esque style, and I think they're so fun!


BAGS

I got my first raffia bag several years ago in preparation for a cruise because I thought it would be a fun tropical accessory, and at the time I had no idea how much wear I'd get out of it! I still use it every summer, along with a smaller one that I love and get a ton of compliments on.


BELTS

I wear sundresses almost every day in the summertime, and I love styling them with a raffia belt to add some shape and texture. This one is my most worn, along with this one - both are under $10!


JEWELRY

Jewelry is a fun, unique way to wear raffia - I have these earrings and I really need to wear them more, I just don't reach for statement earrings very often. I also love this pair of hoops!


HAIR ACCESSORIES

Y'all already know I cannot resist a fun headband - this one is so cute! I'm not a hair clip girl, but this seashell one is tempting me!

I hope you had a great weekend! I was house sitting for my parents and we finally had some hot weather, so I enjoyed sitting out in their backyard. My mom has been putting a lot of work into landscaping their backyard into a shade garden and it looks SO good - a little oasis under the trees!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments